What do the following have in common? Domestic abuse, trafficking, cults, confidence tricks, protection rackets, espionage recruitment, political indoctrination, gang stalking.
Control of the target/victim, and their total exploitation.
All the above are variations on the same theme – and that theme is slavery.
Not surprisingly, all the above use similar methods to obtain their objective.
1. Selection of the victim/target.
2. Isolation of the target. (As in nature, the predator separates their target from the protection of the group. It is easier to attack individuals on their own).
3. Silencing/gagging the target with threats of what will happen if they speak out.
4. Weakening target. By accumulating attrition over time or a severe traumatic attack/incident.
5. Deception of the target. The manipulation is more effective if the real agenda is concealed. So the target thinks one thing is happening…
View original post 250 more words